Celebrity blogging for Law Students and Lawyers !!!!!!!
I’ve just checked my analytics for one of my 7 blogs and I am amazed to see that I have now had over 70,000 views on one blog alone (this one)
With 5500 subscribers receiving updates as and when I post.
I just want to pass on some of the tips for blogging I have learned over the years.
10 Tips for Successful Blogging
1. Keep blog posts short
2. Keep it updated
3. Engage – it may not be twitter but you can engage with your blog audience
4. Keep it real – Humans like real stuff
5. Invite ‘guest bloggers’
6. Use twitter and facebook to promote your blog
7. Make time to blog – even 15 minutes a day can keep your blog updated
8. Read other blogs and comments:The world of ‘blogging’ is growing
9. Add images and video people are nosey ! we all like to use visual aids to help convey a message use photos, images and if you like music (but make sure you own the media Copyright Theft applies to blogs too)
That said , why not set up a blog on one of the many platforms such as wordpress or blogger or tumblr.Make a brew and get blogging.
Send me a link to your blog and I will happily review for you and offer advice.
Have a great day folks from Sunny Partick in Glasgow’s West End
Legal Process Engineer
Follow me on twitter @Legaleaglemhm