Welcome to Legal Blogging.What is it, how do you do it and WHY do you do it .
Celebrity blogging !!!!!!!
I’ve just checked my analytics for one of my 7 blogs and I am amazed to see that I have now had over 55000 views on one blog alone (this one)
With 5500 subscribers receiving updates as and when I post.
I just want to pass on some of the tips for blogging I have learned over the years.
10 Tips for Successful Blogging
1. Keep blog posts short
2. Keep it updated
3. Engage – it may not be twitter but you can engage with your blog audience
4. Keep it real – Humans like real stuff
5. Invite ‘guest bloggers’
6. Use twitter and facebook to promote your blog
7. Make time to blog – even 15 minutes a day can keep your blog updated
8. Read other blogs and comments:The world of ‘blogging’ is growing
9. Add images and video people are nosey ! we all like to use visual aids to help convey a message use photos, images and if you like music (but make sure you own the media Copyright Theft applies to blogs too)
That said , why not set up a blog on one of the many platforms such as wordpress or blogger or tumblr.Make a brew and get blogging.
Send me a link to your blog and I will happily review for you and offer advice.
Have a great day folks from Sunny Partick in Glasgow’s West End
Watch out coming up soon a list of great blogs to give you some inspiration.
Follow me on twitter @Legaleaglemhm
WOW ! with now over 50,000 views on my blog, months of business projects, planning writing under my belt.I found myself re examining my blog.
I actually chuckled at some of the blog posts and thought , what drivel !!!!!
Its important to review your blog from time to time.It is crucial to re-examine your posts, sometimes re-post them and sometime actually delete or scrap posts that are out of date.
Keeping your blog freshly pressed is something we often over look.
Did you know that some people are finding your blog for the first time today. They are reading your posts written maybe three years ago – Do you want this to be the case?
Taking 15 minutes (when you have a coffee break to review your blog can make such a difference )
do it today 15 minutes
LIKE my page on Facebook (its a new one) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Michelle-L-Hynes-LLB-Hons-Diplp-Legaleaglemhm/382292815204678?ref=hl